How to Cook a Thin Wagyu Steak
When it comes to steak, the type of meat you choose is important for the overall flavor and texture of the dish. Wagyu beef is known for its incredibly tender and flavorful qualities, making it a popular choice for steak. One way to enjoy wagyu beef is to cook a thin steak. Here is a guide to cooking a thin wagyu steak that will result in a tender, juicy steak that your guests will enjoy.
1 wagyu steak, at least 1/2-inch thick
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. The first step is to prepare the steak. Take the wagyu steak and pat it dry with a paper towel. This will help ensure that the steak is not too wet when it is cooked.
2. Rub the steak with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Make sure that the steak is evenly coated with the oil. This will help the steak to cook evenly and add flavor.
3. Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once it is hot, add the steak to the skillet.
4. Cook the steak for 2-3 minutes on each side. This will give the steak a nice sear on the outside and keep the inside juicy and tender.
5. Once the steak is cooked to your desired doneness, remove it from the skillet and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Serve the steak with your favorite sides.
Tips for Cooking a Thin Wagyu Steak
1. Make sure that the steak is at least 1/2-inch thick for the best results. If the steak is too thin, it may overcook quickly and become tough.
2. Use a high-quality olive oil for the best flavor.
3. Cook the steak over medium-high heat so that it sears on the outside and remains juicy on the inside.
4. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving. This will help the steak to reabsorb the juices and become more tender.
5. Serve the steak with your favorite sides. Roasted vegetables, potatoes, and a salad are all great choices.
Cooking a thin wagyu steak is a great way to enjoy the tender and flavorful qualities of this type of beef. With these tips, you can make a steak that is sure to please your guests. Follow these steps and youll be enjoying a delicious thin wagyu steak in no time