How to Clear Someone from Recents on Snapchat
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps out there, and it continues to grow in popularity. There are a variety of features available on the app, including the ability to view who you’ve recently chatted with. But sometimes, you may want to clear out your recent conversations to give your account a fresh start. Heres a guide on how to clear someone from Recents on Snapchat.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device.
2. Tap the Chatu201d icon at the bottom left corner of the screen. This will open the list of recent conversations youve had with other users.
3. Find the conversation you want to clear from Recents. Tap and hold on the conversation until a menu pops up.
4. Select the Clear Conversationu201d option. This will remove the conversation from your Recents list.
5. If you want to block the user from your Recents list, tap and hold on the conversation again and select the Blocku201d option. This will prevent the user from sending you messages or viewing your content.
Its easy to clear someone from Recents on Snapchat. All you have to do is open the app, find the conversation you want to clear, and then tap and hold on the conversation until a menu pops up. From there, you can select the Clear Conversationu201d or Blocku201d option to remove the user from your Recents list. By following these steps, you can easily clear someone from Recents on Snapchat and keep your conversations organized